T-Mobile: PT/FT Mobile Associate, Retail Sales
In Store Opportunities
TUITION REIMBURSEMENT NOW OFFERED! PART-TIME NOW AVAILABLE!
Arch Telecom’s Mobile Associates (MA) work as part of a Retail Team to bring the T-Mobile brand to life. They live and breathe the T-Mobile brand and Arch Telecom’s Core Values. Our MAs are brand ambassadors, they create energy and excitement around our products and services. They thrive in a fast-paced fun environment where customer needs are their first focus. They immerse themselves in meaningful connections with our customers by building new and deepening existing relationships. They continuously work to build expertise in uncovering our customers’ needs and have a passion to educate, demonstrate and recommend device and service solutions. This role is a learning role, where you will be expected to work with your team to build required skills and expertise in preparation for a promotion to Mobile Expert upon training completion.
What you'll do in your role?
Learn and build proficiency in customer service, while concurrently providing a best in class customer experience and building loyalty by:
- Helping customers pick up right where they left off in their shopping journey, whether online, through Customer Care or in-store
- Exploring individual needs and providing hands-on demonstrations of the latest and greatest technology in-store.
- Side-by-side selling to find personalized solutions beyond the bare-bones device and service plan that keep our customers connected to the people and lifestyle they love, including anything from unique accessories to up and coming Internet of Things (IOT) devices.
- Guide your customers through their purchasing experience thoughtful questions, informative answers and sharing your expertise.
Approaching service and sales needs with patience, honesty and empathy.
Become proficient in the use of digital tools designed to enhance interactions and onboarding to actively demonstrate:
- How our ever-expanding coverage stacks up in our customer’s neighborhood, providing them with a lightning fast LTE network!
- Why T-Mobile plans and services will let our customers live unlimited, feel the love, stay connected and go further.
- How we’re redefining how wireless is done, down to device and account inspection, review and troubleshooting.
Complete training on T-Mobile in-store experience, new skills and processes, knowledge of systems and reference resources.
Build relationships with and partner with T-Mobile employees across channels, including business and customer service to:
- Collectively own the customer experience and resolve issues, creating a seamless, run-around-free environment.
- Successfully identify and handoff small business leads.
- Develop strong peer relationships where we are all accountable for the company’s success.
- Be willing to have a good time while providing first class customer experience
The ideal candidate will bring:
- A strong desire to learn and master the skills required of our customer advocates and to build meaningful connections with our customers.
- Competitive drive and demonstrates the confidence to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Willingness to work alongside peers and store leaders, learning and sharing best practices, while serving customers and providing resolutions to issues.
- Effective at balancing customer experience and performance goals.
- 6 months of customer service and/or sales experience, Retail environment preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Competitive hourly pay
- Uncapped commission earnings
- Automatic raises when reaching attainable milestones
- Exciting opportunities for career advancement
- A culture of care & excellence
- Health Benefits for Full Time Employees
- BONUSES: Monthly sales incentive programs, contests, rewards and more.
What “must haves” do you need?
- Be at least 18 years of age
- High school degree or GED
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift objects weighing up to 25lbs
- Reliable transportation
- Full Time (40 hours) or Part Time (20+ hours) availability
Apply Now: www.archtelecom.net
Message sent successfully...