SHOPPERS' GUIDE TO RE-OPENING
The Marketplace Mall is excited to begin welcoming back shoppers on Friday, July 10. Please note: per New York State mandate, we must ensure that customers are only permitted entry into the mall and businesses within the mall if they wear an acceptable face covering.
We have been working diligently to prepare our shopping center for visitors, and have a plan in place that includes:
- Touchless amenities including:
- hand sanitizing stations throughout the property
- automated doors at all 3 mall entrances
- touchless restrooms fixtures
- Intense new cleaning and disinfecting procedures per CDC guidelines
- Mask usage by mall employees (and gloves as needed)
- Employees will receive extensive training on new protocols, including wellness checks before each shift
- Shoppers will be reminded to social distance and wear masks while visiting
- Mall tenants will be required to follow CDC guidelines and NYS mandates
- Mall hours have been reduced to allow time for a more thorough cleaning
Please note: when the mall initally re-opens the Play Area and the Customer Service Center will remain closed; manual wheelchairs will be available through Security, please call 585-475-1461
We are looking forward to re-opening and seeing you all soon!