REFOCUS, REFRESH, RESUME: A NEW WAY OF SHOPPING
Please note that per New York State mandate, we must ensure that customers are only permitted entry into the mall and businesses within the mall if they wear an acceptable face covering.
Our mall HVAC system is similar or is the same system that is used in hospitals, medical buildings, laboratories, office buildings, grocery stores, home improvement stores, discount retail shops, and any other commercial properties. We have upgraded our system several times over the years; we use a high quality, medical grade MERV filters that are changed on a regular, scheduled basis. Click here to learn more about the air quality in our mall.
We continue to work diligently to keep our shopping center clean and Covid responsible for visitors. Some of the changes we have made since re-opening in July include:
- Touchless amenities:
- hand sanitizing stations throughout the property
- automated doors at all 3 mall entrances
- touchless restrooms fixtures
- Intense new cleaning and disinfecting procedures per CDC guidelines
- Mask usage by mall employees (and gloves as needed)
- Employees have received extensive training on new protocols, including wellness checks before each shift
- Shoppers are frequently be reminded to social distance and wear masks while visiting by way of signage, overhead announcements, and mall staff.
- Mall tenants are required to follow CDC guidelines and NYS mandates
Please note: The Customer Service Center remains closed; manual wheelchairs will be available through Security, please call 585-475-1461
We are looking forward to seeing you soon!