The Marketplace Mall is looking for part-time (12 – 18 hours per week) customer service staff. If you are reliable, outgoing and like working with people, this is the job for you! Job responsibilities include: selling gift cards, renting strollers and wheelchairs, promoting and facilitating the Mall Perks Program, answering phones, gift-wrapping, restocking and cleaning of the booth and general customer service. Specific shifts we are hiring for are: Mondays and Thursdays 9:45am to 3:45pm and Saturdays 3:45pm to 9:15pm. $10.40 hourly rate. MUST include exact days & hours you are available to work in your cover letter, on the top of your application or in your email. Pick up application at mall customer service, email resume to email@example.com or fax to (585) 427-2745. An EOE M/F
MUST include exact days & hours you are able to work in your cover letter, on the top of the application or in your email.
Wilmorite Management Group is looking for a Mall Customer Service Booth Manager. The booth manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operations and staffing of a Mall Customer Service Center. This position includes both management and hands-on customer service roles.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Oversee and maintain daily customer service booth operations
- Hiring, training, monitoring and coaching staff
- Cash management, banking and reporting
- Equipment and file maintenance
- Supply inventory
- Resolve customer conflicts and handle escalation procedures
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Retail Management experience preferred
- 3+ years' of customer service/retail experience
- Strong supervisory skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Must be willing to travel to properties within Rochester, NY area
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including some nights and weekends
$14.00 hourly rate, commensurate with experience.
To apply please send a resume and cover letter to: Kara Selke, Customer Service Department Manager, Wilmorite Management Group, One Miracle Mile Dr, Rochester, NY, 14623 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your required hourly rate in your cover letter.
The Marketplace Mall Protective Services is committed to providing a safe and enjoyable environment for shoppers, tenants and co-workers.
The security staff is highly trained, dedicated, New York State certified and customer focused to make your visit as pleasurable as possible.
Security is provided 24 hours, seven days a week.
For information on becoming a Wilmorite Security Officer or to apply please click here. Applications may be submitted in person, faxed to (585)427-2745 or emailed to email@example.com